Alliance Volleyball League – Locals
FORZA1 NORTH VOLLEYBALL
ALLIANCE VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
As of April 28, 2021
The Alliance Volleyball League is excited to start the season by kicking off the first tournament weekend on January 23rd & 24th. I wanted to take the time to send out a reminder email to ensure that you register your teams so I can get the pools established as soon as possible.
As many of you are accustomed to is the new way, we currently play volleyball. The current site we host is no different. I wanted to be able to send the information out of how the tournament will be run and how spectators will be able to watch.
Location: Forza1 North Volleyball Club, 3008 Inland Empire Blvd., Ontario, CA 91764
Taylor Lillard: 760-964-0813
Morgan Coberly: 909-762-3297
Current rules, but may change by tournament weekend:
- Coaches meeting 30 minutes prior to your wave beginning.
- I will meet with the coaches prior before allowing your teams and spectators in. Please relay this information to your teams because if they show up too early, they will end up waiting outside.
- We are allowing all spectators to enter the facility. Spectators will be charged $10 for entry. There will be no chairs available, so please have your spectators bring their own chair. However, chairs may not be on the court. Everyone in the facility MUST wear a face mask at all time. I ask you to help enforce this with your spectators.
NOTE: We may ask a spectator to help with keeping score.
- Restrooms are available for outside spectators. There are 4 restrooms, two by the courts and two by the offices. Outside spectators may only use the two by the offices. Coaches, staff, and athletes may use any of the restrooms.
- Please bring your own volleyballs to warm up with. This will help with the staffing of having to clean volleyballs between warmups. If you or your coaches do not bring their own, I will have volleyballs for your team to use, and we will disinfect the balls.
- There is no lineup or roster that you need to provide. Everything will be based on the honor system. Many of the refs will be players and we ask all the adult coaches to conduct themselves in a professional manner but also help run the game appropriately.
- Unfortunately, there will be no snack bar due to health and safety reason. Please make sure that you and your players bring plenty of water and snacks to help them sustain throughout the day.
I am sure other questions may arise, please feel free to contact me. I know things have been moving in the right direction when it comes to county regulations and we will adhere to that and when the counties allow for more spectators, we will inform you. The Alliance Volleyball League will strive to have a place to play for your athletes.
I thank you for your understanding of the rules of the facility and Alliance Volleyball League. AVL takes pride that we are able to allow these local teams and players an outlet to currently play to keep their love of volleyball strong. I look forward to seeing you at the tournament. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Also, if you have not done so, please ensure you register and pay for your team(s) at: https://forza1north.leagueapps.com/tournaments/1893937-2021-alliance-volleyball-league
Alliance Volleyball League
Alliance Volleyball League
ALLIANCE VOLLEY LEAGUE INFORMATION
ALLIANCE VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE (AVL)
(Hosted at the Forza1 North Volleyball Club facility: 3008 Inland Empire Blvd., Ontario, CA 91764)
This division is designed for teams that have some volleyball experience. The Power Division will have three different age divisions this season.
Based on the need, there may be another division we create depending on skill level of teams. The main idea is to ensure that all teams have a fun, yet competitive day of volleyball.
The 1st event of the year will be seeded based on the information that is supplied to us from the club directors. The 2nd event will have the top teams in power pools with all the other teams seeded snake style. In the 3rd event we are going play teams of similar ability and this event will have a modified point system. The 4th and 5th event will have the top teams in power pools with all the other teams seeded snake style. We will always try to separate teams from the same club and teams that you have played in previous events when not in a top pool. The number of high levels pools and teams involved in the top pools will decrease after each event. With the exception of the top pools, there is no difference in playing in the am or pm pools. In the final event of the season you will play teams of similar ability, just as you did in the 3rd event with regular scoring system. The goal of these events is to have diversity in competition and to create a fun and competitive environment.
These tournaments are intended for teams that are looking to develop their skill levels. This series was designed to help provide opportunities for every athlete to be exposed to the sport of volleyball.
Team entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The entry fee is non-refundable if a team does not show up on the day of the tournament without prior notification to the AVL.